Maintenance Policy / Standards / Work Instructions
Threepwood Consulting has significant practical experience and knowledge of asset maintenance in the electrical industry, across all asset types. We can work with you to optimise your current maintenance strategy and policy. Alternatively you may want to re-engineer maintenance processes to align with your company’s asset management strategy, or determine the maintenance requirements for a new installation.
The list below will give you a flavour of some of the areas we have worked on with other clients:
- Develop network maintenance policy
- Prepare asset maintenance standards
- Develop work specifications and job cards
- Determine frequency of maintenance schedules
- Analyse and evaluate risk-based strategies
- Introduce the latest condition monitoring technologies
In addition we can assist you to:
- Determine your optimal organisational structure for asset maintenance
- Re-evaluate roles & responsibilities
- Realign manpower and budgets
Let us make a difference
We pride ourselves on the quality of our work and our reputation which means our name is respected by engineers near and far. If you would like our help, don’t hesitate to contact us – it costs nothing to talk.