Procurement Standards & Specifications
Threepwood Consulting offers proven expertise in ensuring plant and equipment purchased for installation on your network is designed, manufactured and delivered in accordance with the latest standards and specification.
We can assist you wherever expertise is needed in your business – drafting a plant specification document, managing the procurement of electrical equipment for a large project or investigating conformance issues with new plant and equipment supplied.
There are many ways in which we can help you with your plant & equipment and we are more than happy to discuss this with you.
Services typically provided include:
- Develop plant & equipment standards & specifications documentation
- Develop procurement documentation for new plant & equipment
- Technical evaluation of tender submissions
- Respond to technical queries from suppliers
- Carry out factory assessments for conformance or full audits to BS EN ISO 9001:2008 Quality Management requirements
- Carry out plant & equipment FAT (Factory Acceptance Testing)
- Defect management for particular issues with plant & equipment
Let us make a difference
We pride ourselves on the quality of our work and our reputation which means our name is respected by engineers near and far. If you would like our help, don’t hesitate to contact us – it costs nothing to talk.